Tuesday 17 July 2012

The 8 Thank You Series

As I wake up each day alive and kicking, I always appreciate the little things that make life worth living. So today will mark the series of posts that will show how grateful I am for the simplest to the weirdest things in being human.

I am thankful for:

1. my Adidas shoes that inspires me to jog

2. not having full time work because I can lie down any time of the day
3. my freelance gig which lets me overcome writer's block
4. the fact that I have no stable income which is making me strive to be a better writer
5. the Chicken Soup book that *they gave me because it encourages me to make healthier choices

6. the credit card bill that I receive with dread each month that forces me to re-align my finances
7. the fluctuating mutual fund market which keeps me excited to check the FAMI site everyday
8. the blurry shots that I get from my 7MP digicam which reminds me to be very still when shooting pics

***more 8TYs next time. winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?